Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Wrist Gears















Kenneth Cole Reaction

Time Sensitive (It was indeed a Sensitive Gift from Mottoo)

Casio Edifice
EFA-123D-1AVDF (Bought because of beautiful analog digital combo plus some one said it look good on my hand)

Timex Expedition
Rugged Field (It was this watch which lured me to embark in the world of watches)
T49261
From the mountains to the sea, Timex Expedition has no boundaries. Worn by extreme outdoor adventurists like Conrad Anker, Timex Expedition belongs to the great outdoors.

HMT Freedom (Mera Bharat Mahaan)
On the 50th year of independence, HMT unveils the Freedom Commemorative Watch. One that best symbolizes those momentous years. This truly spectacular watch comes in both gents and ladies models. Though please note, only limited editions are available.


HMT Sweekar
(Needed a Mechanical Automatic; who makes them in India only HMT so.)
This is a mechanical automatic watch from HMT. It has the most contemporary looks among all the similar collection of HMT..

Strange enough HMT has not listed this model on their website. So this is the only exclusive picture available on net because it has been taken by my cam phone

Maxima Scuba (Bought it because of chronograph at a lower price)

Scuba Collection: We offer the Scuba aimed at the sporty trends amongst the youth. These watches are not only of international style and quality but they are priced keeping in mind the Indian youth’s pocket money. Scuba today has over 50 models to offer. We have also introduced our first chronograph.

Citizen Quartz (Needed a formal watch; kind of liked it so added to my collection)

Citizen is the world’s largest watch company. More people depend on a watch made by Citizen than other timepiece. Citizen produced 292 million timepieces in 1999, about 24% of the world total.

Pascal (An unknown Chinese one; my cousin gifted that to me. He bought it from Burma)

My First Watch (1999-2008)
It was Titan Sonata which I bought in the year 1999 cost me Rs 550. For 9 years that watch never gave up. And I used it exhaustively. Finally I sold that watch. So that was the end of Sonata for me. But I hope it lives on.

No comments: